[jcifs] NTLM HTTP client stuff

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu May 29 09:48:48 EST 2003

	Nah. Version numbers are cheap.

>   I also didn't realize you were moving
> NtlmSsp itself into jcifs.ntlmssp; that will require some rework from folks
> using it (such as Davenport), since it's part of the public API.  Since it
> technically represents the HTTP binding for NTLMSSP, I could see it belonging
> in either package.  I will do a release of Davenport with the new location,
> if required.

	I moved NtlmSsp back.

	Also, I do not plan on making any more significant changes to the core of the
	0.7 series. Any changes will probably be minor. So from now on, since you're
	an *official* jCIFS team member I would prefer that you just increment the
	version number, create the jar, zip, and tgz yourself, and let me know. Unless
	you're doing something wierd I'll just copy it over to the usual places.

	But take it easy. This is a lot of code for a stable series at this stage. Let it stew a
	while. JCIFS is a very stable product and as a result I think it empowers us to
	support it well. I like that.