[jcifs] NTLM HTTP client stuff

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed May 28 13:46:38 EST 2003

The examples/NtlmHttpClient.java example works with the latest
NtlmHttpURLConnection but it hangs for 30 seconds on line 442 with your
experimental standalone davenport setup. I upgraded to 1.3.1_08 but same
problem. With resin it hangs for 60 seconds and still doesn't read the page. Am I
doing something wrong?

Mike