[jcifs] NTLM HTTP client stuff

eglass1 at attbi.com eglass1 at attbi.com
Tue May 27 23:58:02 EST 2003

Mike/all,

Lost the original message somehow, but attached is:

1.  A finalized version of the NtlmHttpURLConnection.  I found some consistency
issues with 1.4.2; this fixes those, so it should work as a drop-in replacement
for the 1.4.2 functionality on other platforms.  I tested it on several JDK
versions favorably.

2.  Documentation on the use of the NTLM HTTP client stuff.

Also, I think jcifs.ntlmssp would work fine as a package name.

I haven't had a chance to test the getAuthType() patch; it would just be:

public String getAuthType() {
    return "NTLM";
}

but I will test to make sure that doesn't break anything.  I don't know if I'll
get a chance today (very busy) but I'll confirm by tomorrow at the latest.

Eric