[jcifs] NTLM Auth with EJBs, Web Service

eglass1 at attbi.com eglass1 at attbi.com
Wed May 21 22:52:59 EST 2003

> Yes, I am using SOAP as transport medium (Jboss integrated with Apache
> Axis).
> I saw declarations for service endpoints in deployment descriptors but no
> servlets. So do I apply filter mappings there?

You should be able to map the filter to whatever url-pattern you are
expecting the client to hit; i.e.

<filter>
    <filter-name>ntlm</filter-name>
    <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
        <param-value>10.10.2.20</param-value>
    </init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>ntlm</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/endpoint/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

would apply the filter to all paths under /endpoint.  If you wanted to apply
the filter to all paths under the context, you would use "/*".

Eric