[jcifs] Mike or Chris

Dan Dumont Dan at canofsleep.com
Thu May 1 07:31:54 EST 2003

Without trying to connect to a host, how will I know if it can accept
connections?  With this line uncommented, the only thing I saw was that the
maxmpxcount would be reduced to about 5, which would mean that only 5
computers would be scanned at a time, all of which fall victim to the the
1.5 minute timeout.

I can send you the code that I have, provided you can get a long listing of
ip addresses.   You can see the performance difference, I think it may
surprise you.