[jcifs] Linux and Windows

eglass1 at attbi.com eglass1 at attbi.com
Fri Mar 28 21:08:34 EST 2003

Thanks Mike.  Attached is an update to NtlmServlet for the legacy servlet
containers.  This contains the HTTP Basic stuff, and also updates the servlet
to mirror the filter's behavior when authentication fails; rather than throwing
the SmbAuthException out to the container, it restarts the authentication
process.  Have a great vacation!

Eric