[jcifs] 0.7.3 -- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with tomcat 4 .1.18 via is api_redirect.dll

BLewis blewis at eatonvance.com
Thu Mar 20 07:53:53 EST 2003

I am not equipped for packet sniffing, but a quick dip into the source
revealed that there's a jcifs.util.Log... thing done with the type 3 message
just before the offending line.  If someone sends me a quick pointer to docs
on turning on logging and where to look for the log, I can forward the
supposed type3 message today.  Otherwise I'll dig through the docs tomorrow.