[jcifs] setLastModified(long time)?

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 17 21:31:57 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:27:36 +0800
HMChung at ITRI.ORG.TW wrote:

> Dear All:
> I have a problem about jcifs libary.
> I do not find setLastModified(long time) method from jcifs libary.
> The LastModified time of files are changed.But i must to keep
> original time to manage the version of files.Tell me how to do?

Currently there is no such method. If you use copyTo the lastModified
time will be preserved with all systems except NT 4.0 I believe.

Mike

PS: That function would be very easy to implement I think. See my last
post to this mailing list.

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are