[jcifs] NTLM Authentication and multiple domains

Gerald Nunn gnunn at workbrain.com
Thu Mar 6 05:31:37 EST 2003

Is it possible to use the NTLM filter to handle authentication against
multiple domains from the same application server? One way I was considering
doing it is by altering the code to authenticate against a different WINS
gateway depending on the user domain, is this realistic? I realize that it
might be possible to do this by creating two way trusts in the NT network,
however the client is not very keen on making any changes to their
networking infrastructure.

Gerald