[jcifs] Is there a simple C library for the NTLMSSP?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Jun 16 13:10:23 EST 2003

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 11:46:15PM +0000, dave mobley wrote:
> Is there a simple C library for NTLMSSP?  (I looked in the Samba CVS and
> saw something like it, but it didn't seem clear if that was the same as the
> one provided as part of the jcifs package).  Any ideas, or does anyone know
> of a port of the protocol?

I don't know, actually.  I was surprised last week to find that there were
three (give or take) client-side implementations written in Perl.

Of course, I'm not sure what you're looking for here.  Client or Server
side?  NTLMSSP or NTLMSSP over HTTP or both?

Hmmm...  Might be interesting to write such a thing...

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org