[jcifs] threaded network crawler code examples (transportpro blem)

Dan Dumont Dan at canofsleep.com
Tue Jul 29 14:03:31 EST 2003

No that would be the rude and impatient way of dealing with people that are
1 trying to learn, and 2 trying to help.

There is a problem here like it or not.  And I am human, when I look over
the code sometimes I miss things and then post again correcting them.

You for instance completely ignored the fact that I was not scanning non
existent hosts, and commented on the contrary.

It is my sincerest wish that you guys keep up the project as well as it has
been going so far and continue to add new functionality to your client.  And
that Mike's sour and disrespectful attitude will not rub off on the more
helpful and patient members of the team, namely Chris and Eric, who have not
only tried to understand exactly what the problem was, but have had the
patients to troubleshoot with me and help me learn a few things.

Keep up the good work.