[jcifs] Redirecting through IIS to Tomcat gives an error

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Fri Jul 25 11:49:08 EST 2003

	This is probably:

	System.arraycopy( accountPassword, 0, dst, dstIndex, passwordLength );

	which probably means the accountPassword is 0 length. We messed around
	with those password arrays a little bit recently. It might be isolated to the latest
	version which introducted LMv2 which has a larger password hash I think.
	Which version are you using? Try another one from a few rev's back.
	Unfortunately this is probably just an artifact of another error.... Eric will know
	more although he might be on vacation at the moment.