[jcifs] StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jul 21 11:52:18 EST 2003

	That's going to be a problem pre-0.7.10. If you look at the CHANGES.txt file
	I fixed a bug that caused this kind of problem with certain combinations of
	listSize and listCount. I didn't mention this before because with the default
	values this should not happen. Did you change the listSize/listCount
	parameters before too? From looking at your file listing there is nothing
	unusal about your directory listing.