[jcifs] jcifs.samba.org server

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Feb 12 14:09:10 EST 2003

	:-/

	It was a good disk. We'll miss it greatly. Even though it didn't have the
	power of the other drives it will be remembered well. It was never too
	busy to cheer you up with a quick seek time. The disk was well connected
	too. People from all over would write to it. I remember distinctly the last
	thing it said to me was "dtf9<HEURrEUREUR»EURóEUR0`EUR`EURÒ`EURý`EUR,aEURVaEURaEUR(tm)aEUR´aEURÕ
	aEURbEUR1b".

	RIP,