[jcifs] REPOST: Problem with Ntlm Http Authentication

Rupesh Kumar rupesh.kumar at blr.techspan.com
Wed Feb 12 04:46:16 EST 2003

Hi,
Has anyone tried the NtlmHttpAuthExample servlet after setting the Security
option for MSIE to "prompt for username and password". When the dialog box
pops up I enter a fake username and password. The NtlmHttpFilter
authenticates and I can view the generated page with this fake username and
password!!
I am starting with a new browser window so any previous sessions are closed.

I must be missing something crucial but can't figure out what.

Thanks,
-Rupesh