[jcifs] Notice for you

iwp at ok.ru iwp at ok.ru
Sat Dec 20 08:22:19 GMT 2003

..::: Drunk Young :::...

http://210.101.95.254/drunk-young
^^^^              ^^^^
Click here to Join

Drunk Young will take you to the new level of excitement.
It is a guarantee of Your pleasure, because we choose models very
seriously & carefully, depending on you offers and suggestions.
'Drunk Young' is regularly updates to bring you more and more sweet
nymphets 100% satisfaction guarantee, with unique content of shiny
floral girls. That's why we have very high percentage of monthly rebills.
Every day we take new pictures and videos at our own studio.
At summer we often making photo sessions in country side, villages and also in
another countys. Every week we update site content with fresh faces never been
seen before.

We offer you.

1. Exclusive content, just from our studio, with young pretty (some of them drunk :) girls: at least more than 66 boys and girls models.
2. Thousands of original pictures are the crystal clear quality and hi-resolution 1024 X 768 or more. All videos are in DivX format(DVD quality).
3. We choose models depending on you offers and suggestions.
4. EVERY 3-5 DAYS we add new content with new girls and boys!
5. All video in the members area can be saved directly to your hard-drive.
6. 24*7 responsive support: you can ask questions and express your wishes any time at our forum, we have what to discuss. I control support team everyday.
7. Many thanks for our hoster, you'll have super-fast and reliable connection with our server.
and the last, but not the least reason:
8. 100 % confidentiality of your personal data. All transactions are 100% safe & secure.

http://210.101.95.254/drunk-young
Click here to Join

zone.hoha.ru/unsubscribe
Click here to unsubscribe