[jcifs] Win 2003 support?

bdushok at luzerne.edu bdushok at luzerne.edu
Sun Aug 31 04:15:10 EST 2003

I've written a web based application using JCIFS .65 to allow users to
manipulate files stored within their home directories on our Windows NT
server (view, upload, download, zip, unzip, create directories, delete
directories/files, etc.).  We've just upgraded to Windows Server 2003 from
NT 4.0 and my application no longer seems to work.

I'm currently working with jcifs-0.7.11ssnlim.jar and am receiving "access
denied" errors when I attempt connect to an account and display filenames.
 This is the same symptoms I recieved when using older Samba releases with
Win2003 (due to the smb packet signing done on Win 2003).  Is jcifs
compatible with Win 2003 servers?

Thanks,
Bob