[jcifs] Possible jCIFS<->JDK1.4.2 problem

barry.roberts at xactsites.com barry.roberts at xactsites.com
Fri Aug 15 05:21:13 EST 2003

I'll admit I'm fishing here, but I'm having a problem with data corruption int a Tomcat app.  The app writes xml files and zip files to Samba server using jCIFS 0.7.11.  With JDK1.4.2 (Solaris 8) I can pretty consistently get corrupted files using a JMeter script with 6-10 threads.

Once it starts EVERY file written is corrupt until I re-start Tomcat.  Using JDK1.4.0, I can't re-produce the problem.

Are there any known problems with jCIFS and 1.4.2?