[jcifs] Toward better SPAM cleanup...

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Aug 8 04:35:05 EST 2003

If you're half as annoyed by the SPAM that gets through on this list as I
am then I'm twice as annoyed as you.

I'm looking for a way to ban our most recent (and most frequent) villian
entirely, and I know that Tim Potter--who runs the lists on samba.org--has
asked for an enhancement to the mailing list software that would allow
admins to easily remove SPAM from the archives.  That would be nice, as
some of the SPAM has been decidedly ugly.

It's an arms race, but I will keep trying.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org