[jcifs] NTLM Authentication Regarding.

Vijayanarayanaswamy Karthikeyan vkarthik at singtel.com
Thu Apr 17 22:11:07 EST 2003

Hi All

I have added NTLM authentication for a application running on Apache + Tomcat + Linux.   NtlmFilter is set for the folder containing the application in tomcat server. Whenever someone visits the URL because of the filter, user name password dialog box is appearing. In fact, I could set to automatic logon with current user name and password in IE. But I need it to prompted when the supplied credentials are wrong.

What I want to know is .... how to make this username/password dialog box appear ony when the logged in username/password is incorrect?.

Hope you understand my question . Your help you would be appreciated.

Regards
Karthik