[jcifs] Timeout connecting to AS400 using jcifs.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Sat Apr 5 03:48:02 EST 2003

jCIFS is not very forgiving about variance in packet formats. What is the server?
The quickest way to solve this problem is to get a packet capture using Ethereal
or Netmon. At the very least we would need a -Dlog=ALL dump. Run the ListFiles
example on your server and get a capture or specify -Dlog=ALL, redirect that
output to a file, and send it to me directly.

Mike