[jcifs] Tomcat Install

eglass1 at attbi.com eglass1 at attbi.com
Sat Apr 5 02:18:52 EST 2003

Try the attached; there were a couple of problems with the one you had:

1. Some of the init-params for the filter were outside the filter section.
2. There was no filter mapping specified.
3. The filter and filter-mapping sections go before the servlet section

The first two are definite show-stoppers.  Whether the third causes a problem
or not depends on whether your container uses a validating parser to process
the web.xml file.