[jcifs] jcifs-0.7.5 released

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Apr 4 06:27:52 EST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:18:46AM -0500, Michael B.Allen wrote:
> More  refinement  to  the  NTLM  HTTP authentication code has been applied.
> There  is  also  a fix for listing hosts from Windows ME/98/95 local master
> browsers. Try this one Chris.

Works like a charm.  I will want to grab a capture and take a look later
on but empirically, it works.  :)

> I also updated the documentation but that is not being synced with the docs
> on the jcifs website at the moment. As of late files are here:
>
>   http://users.erols.com/mballen/jcifs/

Is this your official copy?  There is a new server being set up (which
will be much better managed than the previous, if my guess is right).  In
the mean time, we are being hosted on one of the other Samba mirrors.  I
don't have root access on that particular box so I have to ask others to
do the syncing.  I just want to know what to sync with...

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org