[jcifs] jCIFS Auth Filter

Michael B.Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Apr 2 18:43:38 EST 2003

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:22:02 +0800
Pizer Chen <pizer.chen at utstar.com> wrote:

> Hello, Michael B.Allen
>

> Thank you for your reply.
> I have used the package you modified.
> But the problem still exist.
> The client is win2k + IE 5.0 + Sp3.
> After update to win2k+IE6 , it still can not work fine.
> Client got an page with "Page can not be display" info.
>
> Any suggestion?

Ahh, Win2K. I really should have read your message more closely. My
guess is that this is a basic configuration issue. Have you seen the
filter work *ever*? Does it work with an NT 4, XP, or Win98 client for
example? What servlet container and VM are you using? Which jCIFS version
are you using precisely?

A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are
conceptually  similar and, more important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.