[jcifs] Tomcat NTLM

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Fri Sep 20 10:42:43 EST 2002

	That's later. We have the code for that but I have a more significant issue
	regarding accessing SMB resources with the negotiated credentials (shouldn't
	concern you). After I get the basic object arrangement worked out I'll integrate
	the code that implements getRemoteUser. But that's going to be a while. I'm
	off doing other things at the moment.