[jcifs] Tomcat NTLM

Scott, James (JA) JAScott3 at dow.com
Fri Sep 20 06:35:26 EST 2002

wow .. actually, i was not aware of that .. I had been using the 0.7.0b and
that other method was working just fine ..

OK .. so I have upgraded my code to use the NtlmHttpFilter in 0.7.0b3 ..
However, I would still like to know .. is there any way to be able to get
the NTLM authenticated user name into the request.getRemoteUser() ??  I know
that this is a question that is not 100% geared at this list .. but, I guess
the goal is to not only have the NTLM Authentication accomplished but to
have the HttpServletRequest populated with as much Authentication
information as possible.

Thanks for all the help,
Jim