[jcifs] Obtaining username to/from NT SID

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 30 06:41:12 EST 2002

This needs DCE/RCP and LsarLookupSids or similar (p67 DCE/RPC over SMB)
which we just don't support. We have up to TransactNamedPipe functions
but it requires a PDU layer, some crypto, and a lot of patience. I just
cannot bring myself to start doing it. Don't hold your breath.

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are