[jcifs] NTLM with JServ

Glass, Eric eric.glass at capitalone.com
Tue Oct 15 21:14:33 EST 2002

Unless I'm mistaken, JServ was basically frozen at version 2.0 of the
Servlet spec; filters were introduced in 2.3.  I'm not that familiar with
JServ per se, but there appears to be an Apache module for NTLM
authentication available at:

http://modntlm.sourceforge.net/

You might try that.  Good luck!