[jcifs] Exception when using Cataline/Tomcat with the jCIFS s ervlet.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Nov 20 12:24:16 EST 2002

No. It's something else then. Are you restating Tomcat? Were do you put the jar?
I heard a report that Resin required it be in the container path (top level lib) and then
restart the server. Maybe Tomcat has a similar problem.

It has to be finding the jar or you'd get ClassNotFound exceptions instead.