[jcifs] MalformedURLException

r holley rkholley at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 04:14:58 EST 2002

Mike,

I'm not exactly sure what the problem was but once I spelled the jcifs
jar file name correctly (I had "_" instead of "-") in my classpath the
MalformedException problem cleared up.  I still wonder where it was
getting the Java 1.1 version of java.net.URL from, but it's unimportant
now.

Thanks for the help.

Russ