[jcifs] jcifs-0.6.5 released

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu May 30 12:13:43 EST 2002

It is a major change so I wanted to test it a little. I found another bug that needed to go
in too. I've just placed the files here for the moment:

  http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/jcifs/

I'll have to do a little more later and Chris is away for a few days so the website will not
be in sync for a few days.

Mike