[jcifs] jcifs client?

Christopher R.Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Jun 27 03:15:56 EST 2002

What, exactly, are you looking for?

jCIFS (ours, not Norbert's) is a fairly complete and robust SMB client
implementation.  There are some command-line utilities in the examples
directory that comes with the code.  If you want a full graphical user
interface, however, that's not something we have right now.  jCIFS
provides a toolkit for building such things and a lot of examples showing
how to make them work.

I haven't heard from Norbert in a while.  I'm not sure if he is still
working on his code.  Someone managed to port his stuff to the TiNi
embedded platform, but that seems to have disappeared too.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org