[jcifs] Problem connecting to NetWare

Tony Thompson tony.thompson at stone-ware.com
Fri Jun 14 09:14:38 EST 2002

I just received word today that Novell will acknowledge that it is a bug (trust me, this is a major hurdle).  They have a support pack due to be released at the end of July but they don't think it will make it in there so the next date that they should hit will be the end of September.  This information may change tomorrow but, it is the best I have for now.

Mike took a couple of days more than normal to implement the workaround (because of testing, of course) in jCIFS but, he still beat the pants off of Novell!

>>> "Christopher R. Hertel" <crh at ubiqx.mn.org> 06/08/02 02:14PM >>>
Just a quick question.  Has anyone contacted Novell with a description of
the bug in their CIFS server?

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org