[jcifs] Problem connecting to NetWare

Christopher R.Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Jun 11 03:38:06 EST 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 12:24:28PM -0500, Tony Thompson wrote:
> I posted a message on one of their support forums this morning.
> I will let you know if/when I hear anything.

Please.

..and thanks!

Chris -)-----

[We tried to get them to revitalize their Samba port, but they were too
afraid of the GPL.  They, like Apple, decided to take the long road.]

[It's really such a shame that Apple didn't just make a deal with Thursby.
I think both entities lose out in the long run on that deal.  Hmmm...
Maybe Novell should be talking to Thursby.  Thursby are good folk, and
they know what they're doing.]

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org