[jcifs] Re: Available() method

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Tue Jul 16 17:05:29 EST 2002

You can always use a separate thread to avoid blocking but the right way to
do  pipe  io  is to implement the available method. It need another network
messsage so it's non trivial but I'll be getting back to jCIFS soon enough.
This  is  high  on  the  list  because  the  NamedPipes  implementation  is
incomplete without it. I hate false advertising.

Mike

--
http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/c/jus.c