[jcifs] jCIFS error code handling.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Jul 12 17:59:05 EST 2002

> > - I've been shown a neat little trick for creating a list of 32-bit
> >   NTSTATUS codes.  It's Tridge's handiwork.  I'll be adding the details to
> >   my book over the weekend.
> >
> 	Ooo, lemmy guess; run strings on a dll to generate a peice of Win32 c
> 	code that prints them?

Having now done this... I missed a step in my previous note.  It's not the
DOS formatting that matters.  The important bit is running the whole thing
through NetMon, which (of course) has access to all of the various DLLs
and such it needs to find the name of the constants.  It knows all of the
subfields in the status code, etc.

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org