[jcifs] Access Denied

James Kaufmann james.kaufmann at Covance.Com
Wed Jan 30 01:18:38 EST 2002

I'm trying to connect from a linux box to an NT share. Currently I'm
able to list all the folders and files in a given directory on the
share, but I can not right to the directory using jcifs. The user has
full rights and I'm able to right to the directory using the  smbclient
or via network neighborhood in NT. Any ideas what might be causing this
error?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.