[jcifs] Timeout under load

Rob Wygand rob at filefish.com
Sat Jan 19 17:07:51 EST 2002

Mike,

I'll try the upgrade... the only thing stopping me from upgrading has
been that auditorymodels was down so I was unable to get the latest
beta. It's back up now, though, and I will upgrade 1st thing monday morning.

... I'll let you know how it goes.

As for the load test, we have some testing software that simulates the
load. I also wrote a simple test program that spawns X threads and bangs
samba by doing essentially the same thing as the expensive test
software. =) I'll send you that on Monday as well, if you'd like.

rjw