[jcifs] a bug
duke at land81.nsu.ru
Tue Jan 15 07:21:46 EST 2002
sorry, this message probably duplicates my previous bug report but i have
written this message long time ago and simply couldn't send it at time...
here is detail stacktrace for bug on 0.6b8 (pure b8 taken from jar
I think i found a bug.
When i have downloaded jCIFS first time it was 0.6b5 version. I've tried
to use it to list dirs, containing upper-127 characters in name and came
to a strange bug - we could get dir listing using listFiles() and we could
get file names but exception was thrown when we tried to get size of
files... I came to site and discovered that 0.6b8 was out with description
of my bug. Then i downloaded it and ... everything was ok, untill i've
tried to get listing of other russian-named directory.
i' ve got very strange bug:
getting contents of
янв 14 20:14:33.645 - exception reading from socket input
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
parsing 0,parsing 1 ment that program got listFiles() array and parsed
getName() strings (or how it will be)
looking for fixes i have changed SmbTransport class to 0.6b5 version and
everything worked fine even my troubles with urlencoded russian characters
disappeared... but i'
i hope that helps you.
=[mailto:mainpart at chat.ru]=[mailto:mainpart at mail.ru]=[ICQ:75279462]=
More information about the jcifs