[Fwd: Re: [jcifs] CIFS specs used for developing JCIFS]

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jan 14 12:17:31 EST 2002

	I don't remember their CIFS pages being very informative. If anything, I think
	msdn would be more informative technically. The *real* stuff was and still is
	available by ftp from them here:

	ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/drg/CIFS/

	The Samba guys have copies laying around:

	http://www.samba.org/samba/ftp/specs/

	Otherwise I think I fixed at least to links into their site. One was the WINS
	one about browsing across subnets:

	http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/sag_WINS_und_BrowsingWithWins.htm

	and the other was to the Named Pipes MSDN page.

	BTW If you didn't notice the TINI project link died (so did the project I think).