[jcifs] Quick question re: "plain text" passwords.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jan 14 10:41:18 EST 2002

It means that ... plain text passwords have not been implemented :~) I meant to do this actually but it's a pretty low priority. It should be pretty easy to implement if you feel like fiddling around.
I believe it's just a matter of finding the right spot to copy the password string over into the out buffer, increment the offset by that much plus one, and get rid of the RuntimeException, etc.

Mike