[jcifs] Re: Documentation mistake

Ivan Rangelov the.java.man at lycos.com
Sat Jan 5 19:30:37 EST 2002

Hi,
I am just saying that in the "authhandler.html" there is line in the table showing the relations between error code and associated message:
"Error Class|Error Code        |Error Code Value|Associated Message
 ERRSRV     |ERRpasswordExpired|2242            |The user account..."
               PASSOWRD                                   ACCOUNT
It know that this is not important, but it can confuse someone like me again. That's all!:)