[jcifs] jcifs exception

Xuran Zhu Xuran.Zhu at Mobileum.com
Thu Feb 28 12:11:51 EST 2002

Hi, everyone,

I am a new user of the 'great' jCIFS package and I thank everyone of you who
has been working on it.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could answer me a couple of
questions:

1) How many active sessions are supported at the same time?

2) ALISTERMACKENZI is a machine in our intranet and I know it's ON and most
of time it's OK to connect to it but sometimes I got the following
exception.  How could I avoid it?

java.net.UnknownHostException: ALISTERMACKENZI
        at jcifs.UniAddress.getByName(UniAddress.java:249)
        at jcifs.UniAddress.getByName(UniAddress.java:167)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.<init>(SmbFile.java:387)
        at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.<init>(SmbFile.java:322)

Many thanks.

Xuran Zhu
Mobileum Inc.