[jcifs] no name with type 0x00 with no scope for host

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Feb 20 14:32:33 EST 2002

	Like I said jCIFS always uses the wildcard style node status. That's exactly what nbtstat
	-A does. Very wierd.

> ...or, as you said, he's using an outdated jCIFS.

	Apparently that does it too... very strange. I fear the only way to figure this out is to snoop
	it with Ethereal or NetMon. It's either some XP wierdness in which case the code might
	need a corner clause or maybe he's using scope.

	*shrug*