[jcifs] smbAuthException if server is down

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Feb 14 11:09:39 EST 2002

	You're going to get whatever the error code was that was returned by the server trying to
	contact the domain controller of behalf of the jCIFS user. So you tell me; what happend? Did
	you get a worthless error code or maybe it was some errorcode that means "The domain
	controller is down" :~). Look at the errorClass and errorCode fields of the SmbException or
	SmbAuthException you got. If it was just "Access denied" then there's not much you can do
	about that.