[jcifs] smbAuthException if server is down

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Feb 14 10:36:02 EST 2002

Down how? If it's literally off then you'll probably get a Connection refused
SmbException ERRCLI/ERRioe. If the server you're connecting to with
jCIFS is responding but the domain controller the server authenticates
jCIFS users against is having issues you might get an SmbAuthException.
It depends really. I don't think there's a good way to tell what the case is
really.

Mike