AW: [jcifs] Member in Domain?

Müller Jens Jens.Mueller at dbv-winterthur.de
Mon Dec 9 21:41:19 EST 2002

Hi Eric,

I tried to generate an UniAdress-Object with:
UniAddress domainController = UniAddress.getByName("NAME-OF-DC");

It takes about 5 seconds, until I get an object. (is it normal?)
With this object I called the method below and received the following
exception:

jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access denied

Do you have an idea, what could be the reason for it?

Regards
Jens