[jcifs] RE: Corrupted MP3/JPEGS

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Dec 5 15:18:46 EST 2002

So does it definately happen with just using SmbFileInputStream and
SmbFileOutputStream or has it only been observed in copyTo()?

I will look at this further in coming days. I will try to write a highly concurrent
program that excercises the suspected functionality. I'm just a little busy doing
something for work and my setup at home is knocked out at the moment.