[jcifs] Re: LastModified in SMB_COM_CLOSE Does Not Work with NT

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Sat Aug 24 10:27:41 EST 2002

Mike:  What version of Ethereal?

I'm running 0.9.3 (which is a little bit out of date) and having had a
chance to spend several days talking to Richard and Tim I've found that
just about every one of the little annoyances on my list for Ethereal are
known and probably already fixed.

Richard added support for the Macintosh extensions this week.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org

  "...what Microsoft has got in there is a grotesque, badly-documented
   pile of poo it doesn't fully understand itself."    -- The Register
                         http://theregister.co.uk/content/4/26803.html