[jcifs] muCommander v0.4

Maxence Bernard maxence at maxence.info
Sat Aug 24 04:10:07 EST 2002

Hi all,

muCommander is a NC-like file manager written in Java. I just released
version 0.4 which uses jCIFS to provide SMB support.
I must say that I've been very impressed with jCIFS, integration was
very easy (although there are a few differences with java.io.File) and
it just worked as advertised! :) So far I haven't found any major
problem but I will take the time to report here the bugs that I find.
muCommander currently uses jCIFS v0.6.5, I'll switch to 0.7.0 when it's
stable.

You can check muCommander out at http://www.mucommander.com.

Thanks a lot for this fine piece of software, keep it up!
Maxence